We are happy to announce the release of Cesium 1.52. Highlights include:
- Added support for high dynamic range (HDR) rendering. It is enabled by default when supported, but can be disabled with
- Added functions to get the most detailed height of 3D Tiles on-screen or off-screen. #7115
- Added the ability to apply styles to 3D Tilesets that don’t contain features. #7255
For the full list of changes, see the change log.
- The 3D tiling pipeline on Cesium ion now includes support for interior and exterior BIM and CAD models, adding to existing support for point clouds, photogrammetry, and 3D buildings.
BIM model with photogrammetry scene, tiled with 3D Tiles, courtesy of Bentley Systems.
- Omar’s post on dynamically annotating 3D Tiles in CesiumJS explains how to fuse different datasets with 3D Tiles and use them to classify each other.
- Community member Pascal Poulain shared his experiments with embedding time series inside 3D Tiles.
Annotating photogrammetry model of Melbourne fused with a publicly available GeoJSON road dataset.
We have two new showcases up on our demos page.