Evaluation License Agreement
You are about to download a Commercial Software Product that is governed by Cesium's Evaluation License Agreement, which states:
- Your use of the software and any output generated is for evaluation purposes only with the intent of making a purchase decision.
- Your use is for a specified term.
- You shall not to reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to reconstruct source code or algorithms.
- You shall not copy, modify, or share any products, data, or source code.
- You shall delete all products, data, and source code generated from the use of the Software once the evaluation term has expired.
$ npm install cesium
1.62 - 2019-10-01
- Added ability to create partial ellipsoids using both the Entity API and CZML. New ellipsoid geometry properties:
maximumCone. This affects both
EllipsoidOutlineGeometry. See the updated Sandcastle example. #5995
CesiumWidget. When true, Cesium renders at CSS pixel resolution instead of native device resolution. This replaces the workaround in the 1.61 change list. 8215
- A massive amount of bug fixes from the recent CesiumJS code sprint.
See the change log for the complete list of changes.
3D Tiling Pipeline
Tools for tiling massive geospatial datasets for lightweight and smooth streaming.
The 3D Tiling Pipeline is not included with your current Cesium ion plan. Contact sales to upgrade.
Unable to load 3D Tiling Pipeline download options. Refresh the page, or contact us if you continue to see problems.
Your license for the 3D Tiling Pipeline expired on . Contact sales to renew your license.
Cesium ion SDK
Extend CesiumJS visualizations with GPU-accelerated analysis tools.
The Cesium ion SDK is not included with your current Cesium ion plan. Contact sales to upgrade.
Unable to load Cesium ion SDK download options. Refresh the page, or contact us if you continue to see problems.
Your license for the Cesium ion SDK expired on . Contact sales to renew your license.
Contact our sales team with questions or to request an evaluation of the on-premises tiling pipeline and analytics tools.