Evaluation License Agreement
You are about to download a Commercial Software Product that is governed by Cesium's Evaluation License Agreement, which states:
- Your use of the software and any output generated is for evaluation purposes only with the intent of making a purchase decision.
- Your use is for a specified term.
- You shall not to reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to reconstruct source code or algorithms.
- You shall not copy, modify, or share any products, data, or source code.
- You shall delete all products, data, and source code generated from the use of the Software once the evaluation term has expired.
3D Tiling Pipeline
Tools for tiling massive geospatial datasets for lightweight and smooth streaming.
Looking for a Windows build? Email firstname.lastname@example.orgWhat's new?
The 3D Tiling Pipeline is not included with your current Cesium ion plan. Contact Tim Rivenbark to upgrade.
Unable to load 3D Tiling Pipeline download options. Refresh the page, or contact us if you continue to see problems.
Your license for the 3D Tiling Pipeline expired on . Contact Tim Rivenbark to renew your license.
- Added image-based lighting for PBR models and 3D Tiles. #7172
Scene.specularEnvironmentMapsis a url to a KTX file that contains the specular environment map and convoluted mipmaps for image-based lighting of all PBR models in the scene.
Scene.sphericalHarmonicCoefficientsis an array of 9
Cartesian3spherical harmonics coefficients for the diffuse irradiance of all PBR models in the scene.
Cesium3DTilesetcan be used to override the values from the scene for specific models and tilesets.
Cesium3DTilesetadjusts the luminance of the procedural image-based lighting.
- Fixed contrast on imagery layers. #7382
See the change log for the complete list of changes.