Burj Khalifa, Dubai in Cesium OSM Buildings
The Cesium Platform
The platform for 3D geospatial
Cesium is the foundational open platform for creating powerful 3D geospatial applications.
Combine Cesium ion's curated 3D global content with your point clouds, photogrammetry, BIM, or other 3D data to jumpstart app development. Your Cesium ion account includes the fastest available tiling pipelines for streaming your content as 3D Tiles, and you control who can access your data.
Cesium for Unreal is the first high-precision (WGS84) globe in a game engine, bringing Cesium's real-world detail and accuracy to simulated environments.
Cesium for O3DE provides a full-scale, high-accuracy (WGS84) globe and runtime 3D Tiles engine for the open source Open 3D Engine (O3DE).
- A high-precision WGS84 globe that supports accurate analytics
- A smooth user experience that scales for massive datasets
- Streams in 3D Tiles and other standard formats from Cesium ion or other sources
- Open source and free — 2 million downloads
- Add advanced analytics with Cesium ion SDK (subscription required)
Denver, Colorado in Cesium for Unreal, courtesy of Aerometrex.
Cesium for Unreal
- Cesium's 3D geospatial capability with the high-fidelity rendering of Unreal Engine
- The first full-scale WGS84 globe for Unreal Engine
- Runtime visualization of massive photogrammetry and 3D content with sub-millimeter accuracy
- Available for free on Unreal Marketplace
- Optional integration with Cesium ion to easily stream in Cesium's global 3D content and your own data
- Open source and free
Cesium for O3DE
- A full-scale, high-accuracy WGS84 globe for O3DE.
- A runtime 3D Tiles engine, complete with level-of-detail selection and caching, to stream massive 3D geospatial datasets.
- Integrated with O3DE Script Canvas, O3DE’s visual scripting environment, including support for double precision math APIs for precision.
- Integration with Cesium ion cloud services for access to curated 3D geospatial content like global terrain, imagery, and buildings, as well as 3D tiling pipelines for your data.
Use the Cesium platform on-premises
Cesium ion's tiling pipeline and global 3D content are also available for deployment into enterprise environments.