We're proud to be a sponsor of the nation's largest gathering of GEOINT professionals, the USGIF GEOINT Symposium 2023.
Join us in St. Louis, Missouri from May 21-24, 2023 to see how Cesium can address the needs of the GEOINT community and how the metaverse will impact the future of geospatial.
Visit us in BOOTH 1805 to see easy ways to integrate One World Terrain data with hi-res insets, move your systems from 2D to 3D, access and stream metadata with 3D Tiles 1.1, and leverage real-time 3D platforms like NVIDIA Omniverse, Unreal Engine and Unity to build never-before-seen applications and experiences.
- 1:45 PM - GEOINT Symposium Panel: "ModSim is Not Just a Game," with Cesium developer Gabby Getz.
- 2:00 PM - Training Session: "Creating Accurate, Global-Scale Realtime Simulations with Cesium for Unity" with Cesium Developer Adam Morris.
- 3:05 PM - Lightning Talk: "Creating synthetic environments with open standards and open source visualizations presented by Brady Moore, Cesium Director of Mission Support.
Cesium for Omniverse - Combine the power of Cesium's 3D geospatial platform with NVIDIA Omniverse's real-time ray tracing for visualization and AI-powered analytics for 3D geospatial workflows.
Cesium for Unreal - Combine precise, real-world data at global scale with the visual realism, accurate physics, and interactivity of Unreal Engine.
Cesium for Unity - Combine the 3D geospatial streaming capability of Cesium and 3D Tiles with the Unity ecosystem.
Cesium 4D for Operations - Combine the Army One World Terrain Well-Formed Format and high resolution insets in streaming 4D for analysis, planning, COP, and rehearsal. Together with MAXAR and Open Sensor Hub, we're leveraging 3D Tiles Next to enable 4D visualization and tooling for line of sight, viewshed analysis, measurements, and more.
The latest in Cesium VR for Smart Construction: Visualize detailed terrain analysis for operations and project management in Unreal Engine.
3D Tiles 1.1 - Explore your 3D data at runtime with improved performance, including metadata classification, implicit tiling, and enhancements using glTF.
CesiumJS - featuring point cloud data of Philadelphia from Exyn combined with Precision 3D Mesh from Maxar.
- NVIDIA Omniverse: Anytime
- Epic Games: Anytime
- Reveal Farsight: Monday 22 May, 10:00AM - 12:30PM
- Eolian ARTAK: Monday 22 May, 1:00PM - 3:00PM
- Exyn Technologies: Tuesday 23 May, 10:00AM - 12:30PM
- Open Sensor Hub: Tuesday 23 May, 3:00PM - 5:00PM
- And more, including those available for preview on the Mission Support Demo page.
Stop by booth 1805 or reach out to schedule time with the team. We look forward to connecting with you in St. Louis!
EDIT 5/20/23: We've since announced our partnership with Google Maps Platform on Photorealistic 3D Tiles. Photorealistic 3D Tiles use 3D Tiles, the OGC Community Standard created by Cesium. Learn more.