SIGGRAPH has begun! We are excited to continue our tradition of presenting at the Carto BoF, an annual Birds of a Feather session that focuses on our speciality - the intersection of computer graphics and geospatial.
We’ve got such exciting stuff to share, including:
- Our collaboration with Epic Games to build Cesium for Unreal Engine
- The latest developments in rendering 3D underground, undersea, and interior building data
- Cesium OSM Buildings, our new global layer of 350 million 3D buildings derived from OpenStreetMap
- A sneak-peek demo of what the future of 3D geospatial might look like
- Our innovative work to bring about the digital transformation of the construction industry.
Ready for the virtual conference.
With the conference entirely virtual this year, it’s easier than ever to participate. Register for SIGGRAPH to attend the BoF on Monday August 24, 10:30-11:30 AM PST and see our latest demos on the live stream.