We are pleased to announce that Cesium version 1.4 is now available for download. Some highlights of this release include:
- Added support for touch events on Internet Explorer 11 using the Pointer Events API.
- Added geometry outline width support to the DataSource layer.
- Improved GeoJSON loading performance.
- Improved point visualization performance for all DataSources.
Other recent news and postings:
- Patrick Cozzi presented an overview of Cesium with recent demos at Harvard. See the slides.
- Patrick Cozzi gave a talk at MIT about WebGL, trends in open data and data acquisition, and streaming and rendering massive geospatial datasets. See the slides
- Matthew Amato presented at GeoPhilly. See the slides.
- Globetrotting: The Fall of Google Earth, the Rise of Cesium, and What it All Means for the Virtual Globe
For a full list of changes, see the change log.