We are happy to announce the release of Cesium 1.46. Highlights include:
- Added support for materials on terrain entities (entities with unspecified
- Added a post-processing framework.
zIndexfor ground geometry, including corridor, ellipse, polygon and rectangle entities.
For the full list of changes, see the change log.
Image material on a ground primitive.
- I published a blog post about the hybrid multi-frustum / logarithmic depth buffer approach we’ve taken to resolving z-fighting.
- osgEarth has added support for Cesium ion.
- We’ll be exhibiting at TU-Automotive June 6–7 to talk about how Cesium can enhance autonomous car simulation and visualization.
- We had another great year at FOSS4G NA. Check out our trip report.
We have three new showcases up on our demos page.