CesiumJS 1.98 is now available. We fixed numerous bugs this month, including:
- Added support for the
WEB3D_quantized_attributesextension found in some glTF 1.0 models.
- Fixed a bug where instanced models without normals would not render.
- Fixed a regression where i3dm with scale and without rotation would render incorrectly.
- Fixed a regression where
Cesium3DTileFeature.setProperty()was not creating properties for unknown property IDs.
- Fixed a regression where glTF models with unused nodes would crash
- Fixed a regression where tilesets would not load in multiple Viewers.
- Fixed a bug where camera would not follow the
Viewer.trackedEntityif it had a model with a
HeightReferenceother than NONE.
See the changelog for a full list of updates and links to the discussion & code on each one. You can also subscribe to the Cesium roundup release thread on the community forum to get notifications about our monthly releases.
Cesium for Unreal has been updated for both Unreal Engine 5 and Unreal Engine 4:
- Improved the dithered transition between levels-of-detail, making it faster and eliminating depth fighting.
- Added an option to
Cesium3DTilesetto change the tileset's mobility, rather than always using Static mobility. This allows users to make a tileset movable at runtime, if needed.
ACesiumCreditSystemnow has a Blueprint-accessible property for the
CreditsWidget. This is useful to, for example, move the credits to an in-game billboard rather than a 2D overlay.