We are happy to announce the release of Cesium 1.38. Highlights include:
- Added support in CZML for expressing
orientationas the velocity vector of an entity, using
- Fixed issue in Internet Explorer and Edge with loading unicode strings in typed arrays that impacted 3D Tiles Batch Table values.
- Zoom now maintains camera heading, pitch, and roll. #4639
- Fixed a tileset traversal bug when the
skipLevelOfDetailoptimization is off. #5869
For the full list of changes, see the change log.
- Vanessa Moore is doing outreach as part of the Cesium team.
- Gabby Getz described our unique approach to interviewing developers.
- The Brussels Regional Informatics Centre (BRIC) is using Cesium Composer and 3D Tiles to make their data more widely accessible with UrbISOnline.
We have a new showcase up on our demos page.