Cesium version b17 is now available for download.
Highlights for this release include:
- Added sun visualization.
- Added support for CZML defined vectors.
- Added support for OES_vertex_array_object, which improves rendering performance.
- Improved horizon culling for terrain rendering. See the blog post for more details.
- Added a new
HomeButtonwidget for returning to the default view of the current scene mode.
- Added a rotation parameter to
- Improved the load ordering of terrain and imagery tiles so relevant detail is now more likely to be loaded first.
- Realtime playback improvement contribution from accepted Google Summer of Code student Ravi Agrawal.
For a full list of changes, see the change log.