CesiumJS 1.101 is now available. We fixed numerous bugs in this release and incorporated many community contributions. Highlights of the release include:
Globeto control the amount of darkness of the vertex shadow when terrain lighting is enabled.
- Added experimental support for 3D Tiles voxels with the
3DTILES_content_voxelsextension. The current implementation is intended for development use, as the voxel format has not yet been finalized and is subject to breaking changes without deprecation.
- Fixed a bug where the scale of a
PointPrimitivewas incorrect when
scaleByDistancewas set to a
- Fixed glTF models with a mix of Draco and non-Draco attributes.
- Fixed a bug where billboards with
alignedAxisproperties were not properly aligned in 2D and Columbus View.
- Fixed a bug where *.ktx2 image loading from a URI failed.
- Fixed a bug where a
Modelwould sometimes disappear when loaded in Columbus View.
We've updated Cesium for Unreal for both Unreal Engine 5 and Unreal Engine 4. Highlights this month include:
- Fixed a bug that caused newly-created sub-levels to have their longitude and latitude parameters flipped relative to the current location of the
- Fixed a bug where Cesium for Unreal depended on a number of Unreal modules privately, but then used them from public headers.
The Cesium for Unity preview has been updated. Highlights of the release include:
- Fixed a bug that caused Cesium for Unity to fail to compile in Unity 2022.2 and potentially in other scenarios.
- Fixed a bug that led to an exception when the project name included characters outside the printable ASCII range.
Follow our Cesium for Unity tutorials to get started.