We are pleased to announce that Cesium version 1.7.1 is now available for download.
This is a patch release that addresses a few specific issues found in 1.7. Below is the complete set of changes.
- Fixed a crash in InfoBox that would occur when attempting to display plain text.
- Fixed a crash when loading KML features that have no description and an empty ExtendedData node.
- Fixed a bug in Color.fromCssColorString where undefined would be returned for the CSS color transparent.
- Added Color.TRANSPARENT.
- Added support for KML TimeStamp nodes.
- Improved KML compatibility to work with non-specification compliant KML files that still happen to load in Google Earth.
- All data sources now print errors to the console in addition to raising the errorEvent and rejecting their load promise.
In case you missed it earlier this week, be sure to read the 1.7 release post for more details on features and changes in 1.7.