Cesium version b20 is now available for download.
Highlights for this release include:
- Added Billboard.scaleByDistance and NearFarScalar to control Billboard minimum/maximum scale based on Camera distance to Billboard.
- Refactored the DynamicScene property system to improve the API. #1080
- Improved geometry batching performance by moving work to a web worker.
- Added an outline geometries (one for each geometry type). #1021.
- Improved the performance of polygon triangulation using an O(n log n) algorithm from David Hudlow of Raytheon Intelligence and Information Systems.
- CameraFlightPath now automatically disables and restores mouse input for the flights it generates.
- Fixes 2D and other issues with Chrome 29.0.1547.57
For a full list of changes, see the change log.