Cesium version b11 has been released and is available for download.
Stars and sky
Some highlights of the release:
- Chris Cooper from NICTA contributed Tile Map Service (TMS) support, see the Imagery Layers Sandcastle example.
- Improved lighting in Columbus view and on polygons, ellipsoids, and sensors.
- Fixed atmosphere rendering artifacts and improved Columbus view transition.
- Fixed jitter artifacts with billboards and polylines.
- Added Water material. See the Materials Sandcastle example.
- Added SkyBox to draw stars. Added CesiumWidget.showSkyBox and CesiumViewerWidget.showSkyBox.
For a full list of changes, see the change log.