There are two Cesium-related talks this year. Both take place on Web Mapping Day, Thursday, March 12, and are back-to-back in the same room, Regency B, making it easy to attend both.
- 1:45pm - 2:20pm - Gordon Luckett will be presenting Connecting MapGuide to CesiumJS. While this is a MapGuide-centric talk, it details how to use mapguide-rest hooks for streaming data into Cesium via CZML.
- 2:30pm - 3:05pm - I’m giving a talk, Temporal Visualization with Cesium, which will not only concentrate on the time-dynamic capabilities of Cesium, but also debut some of the latest features and demos. It’s a can’t miss for anyone interested in or already using Cesium.
Since AGI was awesome enough to sponsor FOSS4G, we will also have a booth in the exhibition hall with Cesium demos and new Cesium swag. Stop by just to say hello or email me at email@example.com if you want to set up a specific time to talk about your Cesium-related work.
For those in the job market, AGI is also expanding its Cesium team. Check out the jobs below and stop by the booth if you want to talk about them in person.
- Web Application Developer
- Web Developer/Developer Relations
- Senior Graphics Architect
- Business Development Lead
Slides and videos for our talks will be posted after the conference. We hope to see you there!