Chief Revenue Officer
A rare executive opportunity to cultivate and lead the business strategy for a unique technology startup in 3D mapping.
With almost 300,000 downloads and millions of end users, Cesium is defining the standard for 3D maps across industries from A&D to BIM to drones to autonomous cars.
In this role, you will:
- Own revenue generation, burn rate, and overall P&L.
- Recruit, mentor, and lead the teams responsible for:
- Business development, vertical partners, and data partners
- SaaS and enterprise sales
- Collaborate with product and engineering leadership to form a holistic organization strategy.
- Join and facilitate a unique culture that has rocked the 3D mapping industry with a huge head start with our product and team.
- Be part of the executive team.
- Proven successful in scaling business growth for a Series A stage technology startup.
- Successful in at least one of the following areas:
- SaaS business models
- Open source business models
- Geospatial industry
- Customer obsessed.
- Driven to create impact for the organization; you are both a hands-on business generalist who wears any hat necessary and a business leader successful in growing and leading teams and cultivating leaders.
- Mission driven but grounded in financial reality. You pursue impact, not noise, and only create process to serve our customers, not ourselves.
- Both a strategic planner and tactical executer. You are a master of time management and determining prioritizes for yourself and the organization. You have a bias to action and will move fast and course correct failure before having analysis paralysis. You constantly decide on tradeoffs between near-term visible impact and long-term outcome. You are a divergent and convergent thinker; capable of creatively generating ideas and narrowing focus for you and the organization.
- Credible with a world-class engineering team. You are tech savvy and understand the business impact of our technology.
- A fantastic communicator in writing and in person. You give inspiring internal and external presentations.
- Continuously learning and facilitating a learning culture.
- Willing to travel and work intense hours as needed.
- It’s a bonus if you also have had success with:
- Strategic and venture capital fundraising.
- Acquisitions or IPO.
The Cesium team is part of Analytical Graphics, Inc. (AGI), where computer science and rocket science combine to serve security and space professionals.
AGI won the Best Tech Work Culture at the Philadelphia Timmy Awards, was listed as a Philly.com Top Workplace, and was listed in the top 10 coolest companies to work for in Philadelphia.
AGI is located in Exton, outside of Philadelphia. We are happy to help you find housing and transportation.
Analytical Graphics, Inc. (AGI) is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.