Cesium Analytics SDK
Measure distance and areas, perform line of sight, viewshed, and visibility analysis, and include ready-to-use UI widgets into your custom apps.
Accurately measure any object or between multiple objects at any scale, whether you’re measuring the height of a bridge, the distance from a drone to the ground, or the length of a hiking trail.
- Distance between any two points, with optional horizontal and vertical locking
- Height of a point above terrain
- Polygonal area measurements
- Latitude, longitude, height, and slope of any point
Clipping planes editor
Add and configure clipping planes to reveal an interior or examine data obscured by structures or terrain.
Position, rotate, and scale objects with a visual interface in a full 3D context.
Sensor geometries and visibility analysis tools
Efficiently understand the impact of sensor visibility for drones, satellites, autonomous vehicles, or any stationary or moving object.
- GPU-accelerated line of sight, viewshed, and visibility analytics
- Multiple sensor geometries including cones, rectangles, and domes
- Custom sensor geometries
Visualize additional static and dynamic 3D shapes such as vectors and fans for azimuth-elevation masks.
Request an evaluation
Contact our sales team to learn more about our analytics tools.