Director, SaaS Platform Sales
Own the untapped potential of our SaaS platform sales.
We’re looking for someone to lead sales for our SaaS platform, Cesium ion.
Cesium is in a unique position in that our open source software has been in use for years, we have a large and enthusiastic community of free and paying users, and we have a robust SaaS platform that’s already generating revenue. But to date, all growth of that SaaS platform has happened organically - leaving huge untapped potential. We’re looking for someone to come in and own this potential - devising and executing on a strategy to sell Cesium ion (our SaaS platform).
What you’ll do
- Own and build out our SaaS sales strategy and execution. This is yours to grow.
- Set up efficient automated systems and a pipeline for inbound sales.
- Work closely with leadership team to support your go-to-market strategy, and collaborate on pricing, product positioning, large enterprise opportunities, and overall business strategy.
- Collaborate with marketing to develop a creative and effective outbound strategy.
- Sell Cesium ion. At the end of the say, all ion sales are on you :)
- Build customer relationships in person and online.
- Help customers through the entire sales process
What we’re looking for
- Several years experience selling a SaaS product.
- Experience taking a new SaaS product to market, on your own or with a team, and the vision to hit it out of the park for Cesium ion.
- You’re a data-driven analytic thinker, and calcualted risk taker. You want to test your theories to tweak your strategy.
- Solid technical aptitude. A background in software development and/or GIS preferred.
Cesium is a platform for 3D geospatial data - we enable developers and data providers to build dynamic 3D geospatial applications more easily. 3D data is being collected all around us, nearly all the time. With Cesium, we’re making this 3D data more usable so we can better understand our world. We’ve been building Cesium for 8+ years and it’s production tested with companies like Mozilla, JLL, and Red Bull, government agencies like the NGA, and high traffic events like NORAD’s annual Santa Tracker. We are expanding into new industries as fast as we can and have a growing number of users on our SaaS platform Cesium ion. You’ll help us grow this user base.
This position is based out our Philadelphia office and will report to the CEO.
To apply please send a letter explaining why you want to lead our SaaS platform sales and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cesium GS is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're excited to get to know you! Send us your resume and expect to hear back quickly.
We want to visualize every satellite in space, every building in every town, and every brick in every home.About us