We are happy to announce the release of Cesium 1.50. Highlights include:
- Initial support for clamping to 3D Tiles.
- Added support for KHR_materials_pbrSpecularGlossiness, KHR_materials_unlit, KHR_techniques_webgl glTF extensions.
- Added Globe.cartographicLimitRectangle for limiting terrain and imagery to a specific Rectangle area.
- Added ground atmosphere lighting in 3D. This can be toggled with Globe.showGroundAtmosphere.
- Fixed several 3D Tiles traversal issues.
For the full list of changes, see the change log.
- Switzerland’s national geospatial portal is now live. The portal uses CesiumJS for visualization and the On-Premise version of the Cesium ion 3D Tiling Pipeline to tile their massive data collection.
- We’ve posted highlights from some of the presentations at the SIGGRAPH 2018 Autonomous Driving Simulation and Visualization BOF.